Real-Time,?Competitive Advanced Motion Control on EtherCAT.
- WMX2 APIs + Real-Time Advanced Motion/Function APIs
- Includes EtherCAT Network Management APIs
- Develop own customized original motion controller
- Robot control option available for industrial robots
- Console and Network Management Tool included
- All this, on a single?PC, within a Real-time Environment.
MXR2 is an advanced version of WMX2, where?this motion controller specializes in applications that requires accuracy and precision down to the fraction of a microsecond, needing speed-competitive edge than a normal controller can provide. Instead of building the application on the Windows environment, as WMX2 does, MXR2 runs entirely within the Real-Time environment. However, all of this is still available on a single commercially available PC up to 64 axes.
MXR2 includes real-time EtherCAT network management API as well, allowing the user to monitor all of the axes in real-time.
- EtherCAT Master and RTX (Real-Time Extension) Licenses
- MXR2 + WMX2 API
- RTX SDK
- WMX2 Console
- EtherCAT Network Configurator 2 (Network Management Tool)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment
- Inspection machine
- Transfer Robot
- Material Handling
|OS||Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)|
|CPU / RAM||Intel? Core? i Series, or equivalent / RAM: 2GB+
* Limitation may apply for using Intel? Skylake family processors.
|IDE||Visual Studio (C/C++) x86: 2008/2010/2012, x64: 2010/2012 Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0 or later|
|Compatible NIC||Intel? I210-T1 Ethernet Server Adaptor (32-bit/64-bit system)
Other NICs are available only in 32-bit system. See our supported NIC list.
RTX supported NIC for EtherCAT
EtherCAT is the fastest Industrial Ethernet communication technology and stands for high-performance, low-cost, ease of use and a flexible topology. It was introduced in 2003 and became an international standard in 2007. EtherCAT is also an open real-time technology: anyone is invited to implement or use it.
www.ethercat.org (Open in new window)
Which should I use? MXR2 or WMX2?
Our EtherCAT motion control experts can help you decide which motion controller will be the best fit for your application!
MXR2 vs WMX2 Comparison
|Motion Control API||for Windows||for RTX|
|User's motion control program||on Windows||on RTX|
|WMX API||All Available||All Available|
|RTX SDK License||N/A||Required|
Contact us through our contact form here, or call us at?781-891-9555 to discuss your best options.